Ceremony of SEIO Medals and SEIO-FBBVA Awards
The SEIO Medals, together with the SEIO – FBBVA Awards, were presented January 18th 2023 in solemn ceremony at the Palacio del Marqués de Salamanca, the headquarters of the BBVA Foundation in Madrid.
More information of this ceremony can be seen in (Spanish) https://www.seio.es/medallas-seio/
SEIO Medals 2022
Ricardo Cao Abad
Ángel Corberán Salvador
The Society for Statistics and Operations Research (SEIO) opens the deadline for the presentation of candidatures for the SEIO Medals in this edition. Its concession will be governed by the bases published in this call.
A maximum of two SEIO Medals will be awarded. The SEIO Medal will be accompanied by an accrediting diploma.
The SEIO Medals are intended to recognize the work of those SEIO partners who have contributed in a relevant and continuous way to the advancement and projection of Statistics and Operations Research, nationally and internationally, as scientific disciplines.
Each candidacy will be presented by at least five members of the SEIO, in accordance with the requirements set out in the bases.
The documentation, written in English, that must be provided to submit a candidacy for the SEIO Medals is the following:
1. Identification sheet of the nomination. It will include the name and surname of the proposed person, and the identification data and signatures of five SEIO partners, which endorse the candidacy. These partners may not be members of the Executive Council or the Academic Councils of the SEIO.
2. Brief presentation of the contributions of the proposed person (maximum 5 pages).
3. Extended CV of the proposed person
This documents will be sent in compressed format in a single email to the address of the SEIO Secretariat (email@example.com) before 2:00 p.m. (peninsular time) on May 5, 2022.
At the end of the term, a correction period of 10 calendar days will be opened, if necessary.
The call will be resolved before July 15, 2022.
- Sixto Ríos García (2001)
- Pilar Ibarrola Muñoz (2013)
- Marco A. López Cerdá (2013)
- Daniel Peña Sánchez de Rivera (2013)
- Elías Moreno Bas (2013)
- Jesús T. Pastor Ciurana (2013)
- Rafael Infante Macías (2013)
- Pedro Gil Álvarez (2013)
- Domingo Morales González (2013)
- Ignacio García Jurado (2013)
- José Miguel Angulo Ibáñez (2013)
- Laureano F. Escudero Bueno (2020)
- Wenceslao González Manteiga (2020)
- Leandro Pardo Llorente (2020)
- María Ángeles Gil Álvarez (2021)
- Justo Puerto Albandoz (2021)
- Ricardo Cao Abad (2022)
- Ángel Corberán Salvador (2022)